Do you sometimes feel like you "flunked" childhood and it was all your fault?
"I LOVE your workshop!!! I am 56 and I have been in and out of therapy since college. Nothing has “hit home” like what you’re doing in this workshop. Very powerful and spot on! Thank you, again for this awesome program!"
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE:
After your purchase, a link to register and gain access to the workshop will be sent to the email address you have listed in PayPal when you made your purchase. Please double check that your email address is correctly entered when submitting payment. If you experience technical issues with your registration link please contact our technical team at: firstname.lastname@example.org; we typically respond within 12 hours of receiving requests.
The video platform we use is VIMEO, which has been blocked in some countries. When you purchase these materials you are understanding that we have a no refund policy due to the fact that virtual materials cannot be returned to the seller. Orders will appear on your credit card statement as ACNP Connections.
"I just listened to the first two segments of the virtual and I am so glad I got this. I learn the best visually and it is another way to reinforce my recovery. Thank you for sharing your personal experience too. It has given me such hope. I feel your love for all of us who choose this journey."
» Five-Step Recovery Model «
When you sign up for this video virtual experience, you will be working the same five-step model that Dr. McBride uses in her clinical practice to help daughters heal. It is time-tested and based on thirty plus years of clinical practice and twenty years of research on maternal narcissism. The information found here is proprietary and cannot be found anywhere else. Review it again and again, all in the privacy of your own home.
» Learn From The Expert «
Learn from the expert in the field as she walks you through each recovery step. You get to work at your own pace and in the convenience and privacy of your own home. You save significant time and money when compared to attending therapy sessions typically priced each at $150.00 per 50 minutes and, if you were to attend this workshop in person you'd spend $100s more on registration fees, lodging and travel expenses.
"I have gained a deeper insight, greater knowledge, and clarity of narcissistic behavior and feel empowered by all your suggestions. It has always been my goal to act rather than react in distressing situations with my narcissistic mother. I am much more confident now of the changes I plan to make in myself as well as the changes I have already made to live happily and be me, authentically."
What You Receive When You Purchase This Ground Breaking Program for Healing the Effects of Maternal Narcissism.
- Overview on Maternal Narcissism: (22 min., 13 sec.) This video gives an overview about maternal narcissism, what it means, and the effects on daughter’s lives. It discusses prevalence, spectrum disorder, mother-daughter dynamics, the six types of narcissistic mothers and family dynamics. Following the video you will receive a pdf download with journaling exercises to kick-start your recovery.
- Step-One: (8 min., 30 sec.) Video two begins the 5-step model and introduces you to Acceptance and Grief. Working the steps in sequence, which begins with cleaning up trauma, is key to recovery. You will be given journaling exercises to follow. This step is the most difficult and demands the most time.
- Step-Two:(10 min., 18 sec.) Video three walks you through Separation/Individuation and is followed by homework assignments to assist you with this step. Here we begin to develop a separate sense of self. Whether ignored or engulfed, you will learn here about the narcissist’s projection, mother’s envy, and eradicating negative messages.
- Step-Three: (7 min. 16 sec.) Becoming the Woman I Truly Am provides a road map for eradicating negative messages, managing the emotional collapse, and building your authentic self. You will learn about doll therapy, re-parenting and discover there is no such thing as “the sensitive one!” Following the video you will receive continued journaling exercises.
- Step-Four: (17 min., 55 sec.) Dealing With Mother During Recovery assists you in setting boundaries and making solid decisions about contact with your mother. You will learn about different forms of contact, dealing with your extended family, and understanding more about mom. Recovery exercises follow this video.
- Step-Five: (16 min., 41 sec.) The final video: Ending the Legacy involves looking at your parenting, love relationships, friendships and narcissistic traits to keep from passing on the legacy of distorted love. It is followed by a downloadable pdf with homework and journaling.
The five-step program, including the videos and homework assignments are there to re-access time and again for your recovery process. And as an added bonus: YOU ALSO RECEIVE...
- BONUS: You receive a PDF at the end of the workshop that includes a current list of movies that depict maternal narcissism. (Dr. McBride’s favorites)
"Dr. Karyl, thank you so much for giving me the tools I need to be a better person and hopefully break the legacy with my children… Thank you so much for providing this precious, authentic opportunity and for this vital gift of work that you're sharing."
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Who would I contact if I have technical questions regarding the learning library site?
A. Email email@example.com. You will hear from a member of the team.
Q. Can I get a refund?
A. No. Because of the nature of these instantly viewable digital videos, we do not allow refunds of any kind.
Q. How do I re-access the workshop after purchase?
A. Soon after you purchase the workshop (within 24 hours) you will be asked to register a username and password for the site. After successfully doing so, you may access the workshop at any time by using the Member Login link. If you forget your password, there is a link to reset your password on the login screen.
Q. Can I share my username and password with anyone else?
A. No, that violates our policy. We monitor user accounts for sharing violations and will immediately cancel an account if a sharing violation occurs.
Q. Where can I view other participant comments or critiques of Dr. McBride’s workshops?
Q. How is this virtual experience different from reading the book or listening to the audio?
A. It provides a personal experience with Dr. McBride as you view and hear validation. The virtual workshop is specifically focused on the five-step recovery model and offers additional exercises for each step. When you sign up for this video virtual experience, you will be working the same five-step model that Dr. McBride uses in her clinical practice to help daughters heal. It is time-tested and based on thirty plus years of clinical practice and twenty years of research on maternal narcissism. The information found here is proprietary and cannot be found elsewhere. It comes from the pioneering work that culminated in the first book on maternal narcissism: Will I Ever Be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers, authored by your workshop presenter…Dr. Karyl McBride.
Q. Is this program cost effective?
A. The cost of the workshop is less than private therapy and you can return to it over and over. It provides specific homework assignments for your recovery. It saves time and money in that you are not traveling to workshop sites and incurring additional costs for lodging, food, etc.
Q. Does the program offer homework activities?
A. Yes, journaling exercises are given after each video presentation.
Q. How long will it take me to attend this virtual workshop?
A. It will depend on you. You can take as long as you need to. You will spend the most time in steps one and two. Step five will be your on-going recovery work.
Q. How can I find a coach or therapist who follows the recovery program outlined in the book, audio and virtual workshop?
A. Dr. McBride is currently training therapists and certified therapists will continue to be listed on the therapist registry on the book website.
Q. Does Dr. McBride offer a forum opportunity?
A. Yes, we have a public Facebook discussion. Click here to join us
Q. Are there any in-person workshops being offered at this time?
A. Watch the book website at www.willieverbegoodenough.com for all future resources and events.
Q. Are there any scholarships available for this virtual experience?
A. At this time, there are no scholarships available.
Q. Are there any upcoming lectures or book signings?
A. Watch the book website for all future events.
Q. How can I order the book and audio of Will I Ever Be Good Enough: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers?
A. Click here to order the book and audio.
Q. I need support to do the exercises in this virtual workshop. What do you suggest for me?
A. Join Facebook 'chats', attend therapy with a therapist trained to help daughters.
Q. How do I contact Dr. McBride?
A. Use our contact form.