"Wow, what a wonderful presentation, once I started I couldn't stop." - K. R., LCSW
Dr. Karyl McBride is offering therapists an opportunity to treat adult children of narcissistic parents and to help stop the legacy of distorted love.
Therapist Training for Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
This workshop is provided for therapists and mental health professionals who are interested in treating adult children of narcissistic parents. It is designed to follow the five-step recovery model designed by Dr. McBride and discussed in her recent book: Will I Ever Be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers.
The training provides you with the complete program that is offered for clients along with accompanying video training for therapists on each step of recovery. This means that each section of the video training gives you the daughter lectures first with all the homework pdf’s and then follows with a special segment for the therapist on that particular step.
The training concludes with a segment of Q&A involving Dr. McBride and one of her colleagues, Sue Seiler. (If you want to check out what is offered in the client workshop, which is included in this one, please go to this link to read the description.)
Level II Training Now Available!
*NEW* Virtual - Level II Training for Therapists
Dr. Karyl McBride is now offering a new, more advanced Level II clinical training in her 5-step recovery model for therapists who have already completed the Level I online training. Level II training includes a new WIEBGE certification badge and 9 CEU’s. In these sessions, we expand the conversation to high conflict divorce and love relationships with narcissists.
Also included in the 9-hour session:
- Clinical training on the 5-Step recovery model
- Peer supervision on cases
- Discussion of self-care
- Q & A with Dr. McBride
Here are the details:
- Next Dates TBD
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm MST (Lunch break: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm)
- Sunday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm MST (Lunch break: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- $799 (plus $40 for CEU credits to be paid after the session)
- Zoom (link to be sent along with the handout and other materials a few days before the event)
Deadline for Registration:
- By midnight MST, on March 13th.
Limited to 6 participants – confirm your spot now!
If interested, email Dr. McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration packet and payment link.
We love meeting you and are looking forward to using our new online training platform to further our mission of healing and hope. Come join the movement! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Therapist Workshop Testimonials
When you take this virtual workshop you will receive the following if you are a licensed therapist:
- If you are interested in continued education credits, after taking the workshop, you will be directed to a site to take a test, do an evaluation and be able to print out a certificate for 12 CEU’s for mental health professionals. The CEU’s are available for counselors, social workers, marriage and family therapists and psychologists. There is an added cost of $25.00 when you take the test. This is handled on-line and is efficient and user friendly. The CEU’s are from national accreditations APA, ASWB, NBCC.
- After you take the training and gain the CEU’s you will then be WIEBGE certified and will receive a WIEBGE logo to use on your own website or in your practice. This will be supplied after you receive your certificate and send a copy to Dr. McBride. The logo will come with a description of what it means to be a WIEBGE certified therapist. (WIEBGE is the acronym for Will I Ever Be Good Enough? and signifies training in Dr. McBride’s 5-step model)
- After becoming WIEBGE certified, you will be invited to become a part of our therapist registry and will gain your own page, which will be free to you for 90 days. After 90 days, you will be charged a nominal fee of $75 annually to stay on the therapist registry.
- Current therapists on the registry can remain but will not be WIEBGE certified unless they take the new training offered here.
Note: Anyone can purchase the training but only licensed therapists may gain CEU credits, certification, and therapist registry access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who would I contact if I have technical questions with the learning library site?
A. Email our Support Team: email@example.com
Q. How do I re-access the workshop after purchase?
A. Soon after you purchase the workshop (within 24 hours) you will be asked to register a username and password for the site. After successfully doing so you may access the workshop at anytime by using the Member Login link on the bottom right corner of every page on this website. If you forget your password, there is a link to reset your password on the login screen.
Q. Can I share my code with anyone else?
A. No, that violates our policy. We monitor user accounts for sharing violations and will immediately cancel a account if a sharing violation occurs.
Q. Where can I view other participant comments or critiques of Dr. McBride’s workshops?
A. Click here for Virtual Workshop Reviews and other testimonials
Q. Is this program cost effective?
A. It saves time and money in that you are not traveling to workshop sites and incurring additional costs for lodging, food, etc.
Q. Does the program offer homework activities?
A. Yes, journaling exercises are given after each video presentation.
Q. How long will it take me to attend this virtual workshop?
A. It will depend on you. You can take as long as you need to.
Q. Does Dr. McBride offer a forum opportunity?
A. Yes, please join the discussion on Facebook
Q. Are there any in-person workshops being offered at this time?
A. Watch the events page for all future events.
Q. Are there any scholarships available for this virtual experience?
A. At this time there are no scholarships available.
Q. Are there any upcoming lectures or book signings?
A. Watch the events page for all future events.
Q. How can I order the book and audio of Will I Ever Be Good Enough: Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers?
A. Click here to order the book and audio.
Q. How do I contact Dr. McBride?
A. Use our contact form.
Q. Are there CEU credits available for this therapist training?
A. Yes, after you purchase and take the workshop, you will be directed to the site to take a test for 12 CE credits.
Q. Can I become certified in Dr. McBride’s 5-step recovery model?
A. Yes, after you take the workshop, you will become WIEBGE certified and receive a logo and explanation for your own website.
Q. Can I become a member of Dr. McBride’s therapist registry?
A. After becoming WIEBGE certified, you will be invited to become a part of our therapist registry and will gain your own page, which will be free to you for 90 days. After 90 days, you will be charged a nominal fee of $75 annually to stay on the therapist registry.
Q. What are the benefits of being on the therapist registry?
A. I get many emails weekly asking for referrals to therapists trained in this model from all over the United States and the world. The website gets over 30,000 unique visitors per month. We have over 10,000 people on Facebook who also ask for referrals.
Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers Virtual Workshop: Therapist Training
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE:
After your purchase, a link to register and gain access to the workshop will be sent to the email address you have listed in PayPal when you made your purchase. Please double-check that your email address is correctly entered when submitting payment. NOTE: It can sometimes take up to 24 hours for the link to be sent. If you experience technical issues with your registration link, or if you do not receive a link within 24 HOURS, please contact our technical team at firstname.lastname@example.org; we typically respond within 12 hours of receiving requests.
The video platform we use is VIMEO, which has been blocked in some countries. When you purchase these materials you are understanding that we have a no refund policy due to the fact that virtual materials cannot be returned to the seller. Orders will appear on your credit card statement as ACNP Connections.